Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Winter is Coming...

01: Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like right now?
We just started chatting and he's really laid back, honest and friendly, is actually interested in what I have to say, caring, and a dirty boy lol...just lush :)

02: What on your body is hurting or bothering you?
Nothing to be honest! Though I'm sat awkward so once I've typed this sentence I'll move so my back doesn't flip out lol.

03: What was your last thought before going to bed last night?

I dunno, I text Kev back and then put my phone back on my book and hit the pillow.

04: What are you listening to?
The News is on in the background.

05: What’s something you’re looking forward to?
Seeing Kev next week! :) And going to Terasa's surprise Birthday Party on Friday, hope she enjoys it!

06: Where do you think your best friend is right now?
At home or at work? Lol I'm not sure!

07: Have you kissed anybody in the last five days?

Just...Last Saturday, so that's 5 days ago right?

08: Favourite song ?
At the moment? Maybe 'Oh My Dayum' by Scmoyoho/Daym Drops teehee...makes me laugh just thinking about it <3




09: Kiss on the first date?
Why ever not?

10: Is there one person you want to be with right now?
Yeah Kev!

11: Are you seriously happy with where you are in life?
I am, though I would like a job really.

12: Is there something you would like to say to someone?
Not that I can think of at the moment. Though if I could be bothered I might scream 'Just say what you want to say and stop taking your shit out on me!' lol...

13: What are three things you did today?
Watched some TV, restarted my phone because I wasn't receiving texts, and cooked my tea (wahey lol). What an exciting day.

14: Would you rather sleep at a friend’s or have them over?
Probably stay at a friends I guess!

15: What is your favourite kind of gum?
I guess Wrigley's Extra! Though I do miss Hubba Bubba Apple Bubblegum hehe.

16: Are you friends with any of your ex boyfriends/ girlfriends?

No not really.

17: What is on your wrists right now?
My left wrist has my Fatboys black band, a plaited leather thong and three black shag bands, two of them thin, one a little thicker that was Kev's, teehee :) also a black and grey book tattoo. My right wrist has a silver bangle that Kelvin got me for my birthday or Christmas one year, a little anchor tied on with black thong stuff, and a red umbrella tattoo.

18: Ever liked someone you thought you didn’t stand a chance with?

Nick Frost? lol. It felt like that alot with Nathan I guess.

19: Does anyone have strong feelings for you?
Yeah Kevyn :) Though I mean a strong feeling isn't necessarily romantic love, so like my mum and my friends hopefully do too! Haha :3

20: Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
Um I'm not really sure?

21: Have you ever wasted your time on someone?
Not really. I don't really feel like living is a waste of time. It might not be what you expected at the beginning from them, but it's all life experience right? lol XD

22: Can you do the alphabet in sign language?
No...I don't even know one letter!

23: How have you felt today?
Lazy. I'm bored of being home!

24: You receive £60 without any reason, what do you spend it on?

Train tickets and food probably lol.

25: What is wrong with you right now?
Not in Newport? lol. Nothing's wrong at the moment thanks!

26: Is there anyone you’re really disappointed in?
Not particularly. I wish my exes would have been more grown up.

27: Would you rather have starbucks or jamba juice right now?
Do Starbucks do Hot Chocolate?

28: Why aren’t you in ‘love’ with your last ex anymore?
Because he put me on the shelf when my Grandma had just died so that he could go and fuck some other girl. I don't think you'd love that person again would you?

29: How late did you stay up last night and why?
Umm, around 1am I think, was texting Kev about next week :)

30: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Had a little comment swap of FB this morning with Apple, last time I saw them both to talk to face to face was last weekend!

31: What were you doing an hour ago?
Cooking my tea :)

32: What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Seeing Deaf Havana, doing a Special FX workshop day, seeing Priscilla Queen of the Dessert, seeing my bubber whenever :) <3

33: Are you wearing jeans right now?
Nope! Slouchin' about.

34: Are you a patient person?
Um, Kind of. I sort of sway between patient and impatient alot. Depends on the situation!

35: Do you think you can last in a relationship for three months?
Yes :)

36: Favourite color?
Red?

37: Did you have a dream last night?
I expect so but I can't remember! :(

38: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants?
Wearing my Download sweat pants :) *Damn Americans...they're jogging bottoms lmao*

39: If someone could be cuddling you right now, who would you want it to be?
Kev! :3

40: Do you love anyone who is not related to you?
Yep!

41: If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
If it wasn't Kev then I don't really think I'd want to or need to know.

42: Do you like meeting new people?
I do once I've met them but I dread meeting people for the first time.

43: Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, you don't know what you could miss if you pass up the opportunity!

45: Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Lots of people actually, which is nice :) It was cute, the day I first met Kevyn he met me at the train station, and when we were leaving and walking to town he said 'you have amazing eyes' and said how I'd looked at him and it shocked him hehe, so lush :) <3

46: Have you ever felt like you weren’t good enough?
I used to, but now I only really feel that way in a job or art sense. I don't ever feel not good enough for 'people' anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment